MSD (known as Merck in the US and Canada) is an innovative, global healthcare leader that is committed to improving health and well-being around the world. MSD has over 68,000 employees worldwide, with 1,800 of these across 5 sites in Ireland, which encompass manufacturing, R&D, commercial and marketing facilities in addition to global support services. Today, MSD has more than 50 prescription products in various therapeutic areas, such as cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, oncology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, immunology and women’s health.
MSD focus their research and development on conditions that represent some of today’s most significant health challenges – like cancer, hepatitis C, cardio-metabolic disease, antibiotic-resistant infection and Alzheimer’s disease, and are on the front lines in the fight against emerging global pandemics, such as ebola.
MSD also devote extensive time and energy to increasing access to medicines and vaccines through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
See more at: MSD Ireland
- Poor patient engagement with patient support programme which can have an impact on adherence and compliance
- Regulatory barriers mean pharmaceutical companies cannot have direct contact with patients
- Lacking patient feedback – the client had to make generalisations about managing a chronic-condition
- Jemstone engaged with MSD’s Patient Support Programme (PSP) project team and with Healthcare Professionals who in-turn, can interact with Patients.
- Developed a software based Patient Support Program from the ground up.
- Empathy Mapping/Customer Segmentation & Personas
- Target information against each of these Personas
- Feedback Analytics – behavioural insights & analytics
- Higher patient engagement with Patient Support Program
- Meaningful & useful analytics
- Stable and secure infrastructure